Vintage 1994 The Ashton-Drake Galleries Winter Wonderland “Annie” Snowflake Face Girl Porcelain Doll 9″
Other Marketplace Price:
1 in stock
- “Annie” is the first issue in the Winter Wonderland collection designed by artist Kathy Barry-Hippensteel, and produced under the hallmark of the Ashton-Drake Galleries
- The edition of “Annie” ends forever on December 31, 1994, at which time molds for this doll will be broken and no more porcelain will ever be cast
- Features a blonde hair closed eyes little girl with adorable snowflakes on her face, dressed in her winter hearts onesie with white knit scarf and mittens
- Porcelain head, arms, legs with a soft center, Annie is a sitting orientation doll and is approx. 9 inches tall sitting
- Original Box with Shipping Box and Certificate of Authenticity
|UPC / EAN||
|Shipping Local Pick Up||
FREE Local Pick Up in Store
|Shipping US Online||
FREE Shipping. Ships Same Day.
|Shipping Int'l Standard||
International Shipping: $64.99 Worldwide.